Tackk, a must-have in any teacher's toolbox! This is a tool that allows users to easily create a dynamic, but simple webpage without even creating an account (page will remain available for one week, creating an account allows users to have multiple tacks that are always available). The features available in Tackk are great - add multimedia, links, text, creative formatting, commenting, and more. There are some great resources on the Tackk Blog to highlight uses, features, etc.
Cool for School: I can see teachers and students using Tackk in a wide variety of ways.
- Creative Writing - select a dynamic image and write a creative story/narrative to tell the story of the image.
- Share research on any type of topic
- Create a portfolio of work on a given subject, unit, student, etc.
- Provide a list of web links for an assignment
- Pair multimedia related to a reading selection (include visuals and audio to scaffold difficulty)
- Create a visual dictionary/vocabulary list
- Use a unique tag (hashtag) to create a collection of student work that's easy to find
- ??? The options for this great tool are really unlimited!!